Boyz II Men Fans Forever !
Welcome to Boyz II Men Fans Forever. This is a new site, so traffic flow is limited till we get more members. If you are a boyz II men fan please register and start chatting today! Thank You for stopping by!
Welcome to Boyz II Men Fans Forever. This is a new site, so traffic flow is limited till we get more members. If you are a boyz II men fan please register and start chatting today! Thank You for stopping by!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that Boyz II Men Fans can Chat, Share Stories, Share Pics, Video's, Lyric's Etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Concerts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 13

My Concerts Empty
PostSubject: My Concerts   My Concerts Clock111Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Well I have been lucky enough to go to 5 concerts!!! Very Happy

1992-1995 (Hampton Coliseum) not sure which year so long ago and No pics Sad I was in like the 28th Row! They did have this Walk way that dropped down for 1 song and they were right over top of us but silly me didn't have a camera Sad

1997- (Va Beach Amp Theater) - Now this concert I was in 5th Row!!! Had a blast.. Pics aren't that great but i love em!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2000- (Va Beach Amp Theater) - This show I was second Row!!! My camera just sucked so not many photo's

Then no more concerts till 2006

2006- (Fort Eustis) I was second Row again here! Happy Times!! Lots of good pics here. I'll post some here and some in the
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2009- ( Va Beach ) American Music Festival Sad First Row ugh!! What did I do I dropped the damn camera in the sand , no pics again. My Concerts 110217 . This Show tho will soon be one I wouldn't forget!!! This show I got to do a meet and greet with The Boyz!!! Omg such a dream come true ( 19 years and 5 shows later ) I finally got to meet the best RnB singers in the world, The loves of my life!!! I hate posting this pic but meh it was the best day of my life!! Not Kidding I waited along time for this pic, this chance to actually meet the 4 guys I grew up listening to and hoping I would meet them .. Even if it was a cell phone pic My Concerts 229577
Well worth the wait!! I'm the one standing near shawn ( great personality and gave me 2 hugs!!! ) and wanya ( My fav ). My friend wasn't even a big Boyz II Men fan, lol but her knees got weak right when they took this pic lol! I hope to one day have this chance again and get a better pic but if not I'm My Concerts 33464
Back to top Go down
https://boyziimenfansforever.board-directory.net

My Concerts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boyz II Men Fans Forever ! :: General Discussion :: Concerts-
Jump to: