Boyz II Men Fans Forever !
Welcome to Boyz II Men Fans Forever. This is a new site, so traffic flow is limited till we get more members. If you are a boyz II men fan please register and start chatting today! Thank You for stopping by!
Welcome to Boyz II Men Fans Forever. This is a new site, so traffic flow is limited till we get more members. If you are a boyz II men fan please register and start chatting today! Thank You for stopping by!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed so that Boyz II Men Fans can Chat, Share Stories, Share Pics, Video's, Lyric's Etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  LinksLinks  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 

Who's your Favorite Boyz II Men member?
 Nathan
 Wanya
 Shawn
 Mike
View results
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 13

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello  Clock111Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 am

Hi ,

My name is Tammy, I am from Virginia. I have been a Boyz II Men fan since cooleyhighharmony. The boyz are like my elvis Smile I am an obsessed fan but hey who isn't, these guys are awesome and will be forever! I love these guys so much , I actually had the II symbol tattooed on my ankle Smile I also had my license plate made special Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I made this site hoping to share my obsession with others. Here's hoping I find more people that love chatting about the boys and sharing their own personal stories with me and all of you. I look forward to chatting with you soon! santa
Back to top Go down
https://boyziimenfansforever.board-directory.net

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boyz II Men Fans Forever ! :: General Discussion :: New Members-
Jump to: